Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Painting Idea I've Been Trying to put together. "Wisdom"

I did a photo shoot last night, and was playing with the pictures today.  Did a couple of compositions but I really liked this one the most, so Im posting it up.  Let me know what you think.  I love symbolism and need to paint things with meaning.  This painting will be titled "Wisdom".  The girl is sitting on a suspended metal circle while trying to grab a white feather.  The white feather has alot of meaning but what caught my attention the most is that one of them is wisdom.  A feather floating in the air may show your desire to ascend to higher spiritual knowledge or intellectual ambition. The lightness of a feather also implies light heartedness and enjoying the good things in life. They also represent spiritual authority and wisdom.   Im still playing with it, and it might change as i go along, you will see the final product before I start painting it, or when the sketch is done.  This painting will be 30x40 on canvas, maybe larger, still thinking about that. 

My painting Idea "Wisdom"


 Me directing LOL.....



 Here I am caught in the act directing LOL>


Here are some of the pictures from the photo shoot.  Im playing with some of the other poses.   Some are good for drawings. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. The first photo is a great reference. Are you going to use oils for this painting?

    ReplyDelete